Thursday 8 November 2012

My last blog

Dear Blog

It has been great working with you, at first I did not understand how you operate but I am glad that I was given a chance to know you more.

Now, I know how you function and this is because you allowed me to write anything I wanted to, thanks for allowing to share my thoughts in you.

When i wrote you never erase my ideas but one thing you could do was to accepts as they are

I hope that one day I would get the chance to post a blog once again

Continue operating in a good way....


Dear classmates

It has been a great year and i thank those that took time to even view my blog and read it, hopefully something has blessed you.

I pray that wherever you will be next year, may the Lord Jesus Christ guide you and protect you

To those that will be applying for the Jobs, have Faith and it will come to pass.

Keep on applying, don't give up.


This is from me Babalwa Khungekile



No comments:

Post a Comment