Thursday 22 March 2012

We are what we do

Every sign, word, reaction and clothing tell what kind of a person we are. In most cases people say "I was just saying  or I was just wearing that but it does not mean anything" forgetting that the way we present ourselves is what we think or feel within us.

Our reaction on how we speak and responds says a lot to someone who is listening; as humans we express ourselves in different ways. Some people when they are happy you will see that in the languages or subject they use and the clothing.

You see the mood and the subject of the tongue.

No one knows you better than yourself, you are the one that can describe they feeling but the words can confirm that. At times we don't realise ourselves when we are angry that we do things in a different motive.
The expression says a lot of what kind of a person i am. Things that I involve myself they describe who I am, clearly what i do is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment