Thursday 12 April 2012

The sound of one hand clapping


At first I thought there is no sound, but I remembered that both hands have five fingers that can move. As for me I took my hand to make an illustration of a clapping sound but I realise that my finger can do the clapping using one hand.

Either both hands and five fingers with one hand clapping they produce a sound out of it.  Even if only one hand changes its position relative to another, unmoving hand, a clapping sound will be produced. We don't have to wait for both sides of a relationship to participate before bringing about beneficial change.

This comes back to us that as we live we ought not to panic because of the challenges we have but to use them in bringing the solution. Don’t try to change the challenge but make best out of it.  











No comments:

Post a Comment