Wednesday 4 April 2012

What does Easter mean to me?


For me Easter is the import and oldest festival of the Christian  Church in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I grew up taught that its days where i celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, while i was still young it was the most holiday i couldn't wait for it to come by that i would go to church sing, act and dance i had fun and we would eat Easter eggs.


 But now i came to realise that everything is made beautiful in its own time and it was never a mistake for Jesus to die on the cross for my sins. Today i free from sin because of the blood that was shed on the cross. This week for me is very important and personal, i believe we all know Jesus Christ the son of God. 






















Some of us its a day that moves you, well its not just a knowledge but a message that you cant stop talking about that message is Jesus Christ the Lord of my life. I celebrate Easter because i know if it was not of Jesus Christ death on the cross i would not be here today but i choose to celebrate it with all that i am. For me to celebrate the resurrection of the Messiah  its my daily life, i live with it and its that i am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment