Friday 27 July 2012

MY COMMUNITY


I bless my community with love, respect and buildings, my community is your community
Unity brings people together to change the circumstances they have.
We have the opportunity to give and create changer in the surroundings or our neighborhood.  If you live a peaceful life with your neighborhood it is possible to live peaceful with the community.

Our community depends on our dreams and desires because we are the community, all I achieve is not only for me and my family but my community celebrates and share with me. 

I believe working together we can do more abundantly, start dreaming, desiring, designing, transforming, reviving, reconciling, changing and building something that never existed before something the community will celebrate and share with.
Remember you have an ability to change your circumstances and no one else will do except from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment