Friday 27 July 2012

WHAT MOTIVATES ME?


1 John 4:4
“Little children you are from God and have overcome them for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world”

I believe that my greatness is in me not to anyone else. We all have been created for a purpose; it encourages knowing that my future relies in my hands. It motivates to know all situations have been overcome but I have to pursue life that is fruitful ahead of me.

We all have of someone who motivates us but as for me I motivate myself based on the word of God because He will never tell me a lie but that I am able to do it.

Life in abundance motivates me because I see change before it comes to pass, I believe that no one will change my circumstances except myself. It motivates me to know I have an opportunity to dream and fulfil those dreams. An opportunity to live another day motivates me, it shows me that I can still do it, its not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment