Friday 28 September 2012

My Favourite cat in the hat book is...because

Beautiful because of the appearance that the hat set outside, we all beautify our appearance, we make sure the clothes we wear are clean, beautify and they make us feel good.

Yes it is important to make sure look good and wear nice clothes, but we don't have to sleep with an empty stomach to make sure I have all the fashion that comes and goes.

I usually says not everything I want I will get, the clothes I have for that moment I must be grateful as long as they I still look good when I am wearing them; It is still well

Take your old clothes, clean and Iron them make sure they fit you well and you feel comfortable with them then you will look good and feel good.

Everything looks nice when it's outside but the most important part is the inside appearance; not everyone looks on the inside appearance but most look on the outside which makes us loose a lot from what the person is capable to do.

Get to know the person desires, dreams, and vision then you will see how beautiful we are in our inside......

Your heart is more important than your clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment