Friday 5 October 2012

Am I READY?


Am I ready for this journey, the journey of milk and honey?
The life that only I can enjoy on my behalf, this is just a question we all have to answer at some point.

I saw life changing and people changing, the world changing then I guess change is good for all things.
Time is ticking for the manifestation of God’s glory;
 
I am ready for the big day........ Every day is the big day to me
The moment I wake up I know that there is a purpose;
And that will lead me to the understanding of the Vision that I have

I am excited for everyday that I get to breathe; to correct my ways; to learn from my mistakes;
To do extraordinary that I used to do;
I am excited for my Tomorrow; it is different day from today
I am excited for my future; it is different from my present and past
I am ready for my bright future

No comments:

Post a Comment