Thursday 18 October 2012

Hectic days

There are days where things are surrounding you and only you can be able to do them. Hectic day we all have but how we deal with that is different.

We all get tired but what we do in that case is different, times where the body is strained but having a willing heart.
I had those times when my flesh could not handle it anymore but my Spirit was able and willing, do know what did i do. I kneel down and said a prayer to God.

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ, you know my situation, my body is tired and i am having hectic days. In this case what should I do. Refresh me oh Lord that I may be able to work and do my best." In Jesus name. Amen.

When those days come to you, ask Him to refresh your body....
He is able and willing and He can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment