Thursday 18 October 2012

Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid

Now in Cape Town its Spring and believe me its windy, why am i saying this. Many are times when the wind comes every side but we still go. I went to town on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 because there was something I needed, yes when i got out side the room I complained because the wind was pushing side by side but I kept on going I went to town and I got what I wanted.

Same applies to mighty forces when they came to my aid because I know that there is a purpose for me to live. That purpose is the victory and it make me bold to face every giant coming my way.

The purpose I have in life is the solution to mighty forces because it is greater than those forces.

Stand strong and believe in your purpose to study, to work and to live.


I celebrate my purpose..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment