Thursday 18 October 2012

Gift from God

At times we don't notice how blessed we are until we loose the blessing, it has been great to have people that I called friends but i never thought they came for a specific time. This time other new people came that I call friend for this specif time but there is always those who have to be around for the rest of my life.

I am grateful for the time I had with my friends and for the time I have now with others, in all friendships point those who have to stay in your life and take care of them.

Time will tell but the real friend is yourself, be a friend to you then have other friends around you.

But there is one close friend His name is Jesus Christ.

I a grateful for the gift that God gave me, without deserving it. Indeed it is a privilege.

*Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment