Wednesday 9 May 2012

From being helped to be a helper

I had no vision but He gave me one
I had no love but He showed me one
I had no true friend but He became my true friend
I thought I had a life but He gave me abundance of life
The Lord was there all this time
        He was there for me
I didn't know but now i know He was there all this time
He came into my life and made everything beautiful in its own time.

You know when you think you had it all by yourself and try to make it through but nothing comes out, instead failure comes. At that time that when you start realizing that you need a helper by your side but we are all different and we have different helpers, it does't matter who is the helper but acknowledge that not all thing i can do by my own without consulting someone else.



Trust me it changed so many lives, be the helper to someone else is the best key to prosperity. Realizing that i need a helper makes me aware that as well someone else needs a helping hand. I started to avail myself to help  another person and it did not only change the person but myself.

1 comment: