Friday 25 May 2012

Our greatest strengths is our greatest weaknesses


Fear brings weakness in life; we all have that part in life that makes you not to perform in the best way you want. It is good to identify the weakness but don’t accept it and let it be part of your life but rather let it be a learning cave. Every time we face the weakness and tell ourselves nothing can stop us from reaching to the greatest. Before success there is failure, failing does not mean you are a failure but it was the bypass of the greatest success. Even our weaknesses are not to kill us but to lead us to the greatest you are.

Weaknesses makes us to have experience, once upon a time I went through, I thought I won’t be able to come out of that challenge every time I try doing right there is something pulling me down but I made a decision that I want to identify the weakness but not accept it then I can learn from it and push toward the greatest I am. The greatest is in you…….

No comments:

Post a Comment