Friday 18 May 2012

Try a cliche


Most of the time we get used to the way we do things and ending up not seeing there are other ways to follow. It is good to use the same way, for example when I go to town I use the side of J&B house not because there are no other ways I can use but I am used to it. In life there are so many ways to use but it differs which way you take, yes it is important to check other ways but if it’s not working out for you, why change?. As for me I saw that it was good for me to use J&B line, it is good not that it is easier than the others but I prefer it. Trying other cliché is good but if it’s not working out, why should I bother? We get used to things in a way that is doesn’t matter if there are other ways to take but as long as I can reach the destiny.

Take a pause in life and reflect on the mistakes and see where can I change, how can I do better? What is it that needs to be changed….At times we even have to change who we walk with if we see they are not adding any value to our lives. Spend you quantity time with something that we lift you up, change is good for everyone.
Try another cliché it might work out, something different will  be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment