Friday 1 June 2012

Cape Town's Beauty

This city its one of the beauty that God created, its nature. Cape Town is unique in its own way, we are blessed to live in such a beautiful city. This city has it all and it gives growth to everyone that gets an opportunity to come to Cape Town. When I came to Cape Town I was amazed but I couldn't understand why people around  to them its a usual thing to stay in Cape Town then I realise that to everyone that comes for the first time in this city gets fascinated with the nature.

Cape Town has not only beautiful nature of the mountain and the sea but beautiful mix people from all over the world: Cape Town accepts everyone, wherever you come from.

Cape Town offers beautiful education, most of us we came to Cape Town to further our studies. Why did we choose  Cape Town? Because it offers best education ever.

Cape Town gave me an opportunity to fulfil my dreams that I have and it made me better my Spiritual life in God and my life changed since from then.

1 comment:

  1. I understand you love for the city. It is special, and you're even more right that it IS its people that makes it so special well written.

    ReplyDelete