Friday 15 June 2012

Elephant in the room


Imagine the day you stuck with the elephant in the room, it might be a day you couldn’t get out of the situation by yourself.

At so many times we know that other things we cannot do alone, we all need help. Being stuck with an elephant in the room actually means being in a situation you can’t solve alone.  

I was once in a situation, I thought I would be able to solve alone. No one knew what I was going through except for the time I would cry alone. I realised that this is big to handle alone then I got help from somebody since then I knew things I can handle and things I cannot.

An elephant – Big situation
Room – Yourself

Trying is good for all of us as well assistance is welcome when you see that a friend needs help. It is good to allow somebody to assist than have a pride and think you will come out of the situation by yourself.

Elephant in the room, I would scream and ask help than to be quiet until it’s too late
Talking is wise and telling your story can solve the problem
Sharing is caring, share the situation to the friend and the friend will care for you

Let a friend help to take out the elephant in your room

No comments:

Post a Comment