Friday 1 June 2012

Every day is a good day

All of us there is always a day that makes you smile and have joy. This day excites us and this day gives joy to our heart. It doesn't matter how we spent our every day life but what matter is the joy in each and every one. This day makes us happy and it makes us run out of words.

Every day to me is  good  day, I measure my good days based on my mistakes and what I have learnt during the day. I believe that we all learn something everyday in everything that we come along.
Everyday when I wake up I realise that I am blessed to deserve another life for I know that other people would have wanted to live until thus far but God kept me.

I am grateful to God for He is the one that gives me another chance everyday to live and rejoice always. I am grateful because its not my doings that I am who I am today but for me everyday is a good day.

My good day is when I wake up and see that I am still able to learn,
Able to see,
Able to walk,
Able to talk and able to smile.


I am happy because I am able to change my world everyday TODAY...... Remember that our joyful days are the good days and good days are the days you are still on this earth.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! indeed waking up is a gift from GOD and it proves that there is a purpose for each and everyone in this life. I thank GOD that i can wake up,its a blessing on its own..Praise GOD.

    ReplyDelete